06/01/2024 - 09/03/2024
Based on feedback we've received, we have adjusted this offering... It is now a window of availability with our top coaches Richie and Stubbsy. Get in touch with your needs, whether it's a private session or a one-week tailored camp with your friends. Use the comments box below when registering your interest.
This is place for Level Two instructors to build their high-end riding, work on any weaknesses, and establish a clear picture on where you sit in relation to the exam SBINZ Level Three standards. We can create a single week of training for you and your friends who have similar focuses, or do one-day private sessions to fine tune your own movement patterns.
Ride with some of NZ's most experienced Level Three Examiners and fast track your training in preparation for the Hakuba or Niseko Level Three exams in March!
The coaches available for this product includes Richie Johnston and Keith Stubbs.
Costs & Inclusions
One-on-one private sessions can be easily added on to the beginning or end of another camp.
A one-week Level Three training camp can be booked in advance (we need plenty of notice please).
- One-day Private Sessions
- ¥80,000 JPY (up to 3 people, lift passes not included).
- One-week Training Camps (by prior arrangement)
- ¥250,000 JPY per person, for 4 days of training over 5-day window, at 5hrs per day (plus inclusions below).
- Lift Passes
- 4 days of passes at the local resorts of Madarao and Tangram (lift passes on days off are additional).
- 6 nights of accommodation, with daily breakfast, at our very own Japan CAMP3 Clubhouse Madarao.
- Transfers to and from Iiyama Station.
- Epic Additions
- Welcome dinner on the first night. Two evening video analysis sessions to breakdown your own riding and build your Level Three analysis abilities.
These products are aimed at Level Two instructors. You must be a minimum of Level Two from any English-speaking system. We recommend attending this product after joining the SBINZ Level Three Workshops.
Note: If you are coming from CASI or APSI Level Two, please recognise that there is an endorsement process required prior to attending the SBINZ Level Three Workshops. Please read about them here first.
Accommodation is on a twin-share basis (with ensuite bathrooms), at the vibing CAMP3 Clubhouse Madarao (just 100m from the chairlifts of Madarao Mountain Resort), with daily breakfast and a welcome dinner on the first night. Check out CAMP3 Clubhouse Madarao here.
A limited number of single occupancy rooms are available at an additional cost of ¥2,500 per night. If you wish to reserve a single occupancy room, please indicate this in the comments box in the booking form below.
Transfers available from Iiyama Shinkansen Station (bullet train direct from Tokyo) are available on the camp start and end dates. Dates shown are accommodation arrival and departure days.
You must be signed up as a member to book on a camp. The booking form will display here when you are logged in.