The CAMP3 Coaching Team
CAMP3 Coach & Committee Secretary
One of the two founding coaches of CAMP3, Richie's passion and enthusiasm for progression is fully entrenched in the CAMP3 values and vision. Richie's experience as a competitor, coach, trainer and examiner, all the way up to coaching at the Paralympics, is of huge value to CAMP3 - and it shows through on every camp he runs!
Richie's credentials and accomplishments:
- CAMP3 Founding Member and current Secretary on the CAMP3 Committee
- SBINZ Level Three Examiner and current SBINZ Technical Team
- Interski 2015, 2019 and 2023 Team Member
- Previous NZ Snow Sports Paralympic Coach
- Previous Winter Games NZ Para-Snowboard Manager
- Lead Trainer for the NZSIA Coaching Certification Pathway
- NLP Practitioner
- BSc. Geography Resource Management
- Banked Slalom Champion
- Aerial Filmer and Certified Drone Pilot
- Currently riding for Jones Snowboards, Now Bindings and Vight Eyewear
Keith Stubbs (aka. Stubbsy)
CAMP3 Coach and Committee Treasurer
The other founding member of CAMP3, Stubbsy has been fully committed to the vision from the get-go. As an experienced instructor, coach, trainer and contest judge, with over 30-seasons of experience from across four different continents, Stubbsy brings a incredibly diverse range of knowledge that he absolutely loves passing on to his camp crew.
Keith's credentials and accomplishments:
- CAMP3 Founding Member and Treasurer on the CAMP3 Committee
- SBINZ Examiner at Trainer's Certification (SBINZ's highest level)
- Snowboard Committee Member and Snowboard Rep. on the NZSIA Board
- Interski 2011, 2015 and 2019 Team Member
- Previous FIS World Cup Snowboard Judge and NZ Junior Nationals Head Judge
- Lead Author and Photographer for current SBINZ Instructors Manual and e-Learning platform
- Coordinating Author for the award winning Snow-Search Japan guidebook
- Published Photographer and Videographer
- Currently riding for Jones Snowboards and Fortune Eyewear
Bio to come...
Tony Macri (aka. Maccers)
Bio to come...
Rhys Jones (aka. Jonsey)
Bio to come...
For Chris, winter has been a driving force in his life and career. He learned to ski and snowboard while growing up in Fairbanks, Alaska, and competed in big air, slopestyle, and boardercross in the late ‘90s and early ‘00s in Alaska before moving to Colorado and starting a career in snowsports instruction. Chris’ biggest passion is helping others reach their goals and in particular loves every opportunity to coach instructors into a lifetime career in snowsports education.
Chris’ credentials and accomplishments:
- 2-Term PSIA-AASI Snowboard National Team Member
- Full-time Instructor/Trainer/Coach with Vail Ski & Snowboard School in Colorado
- PSIA-AASI Rocky Mountain SB Examiner 3 (AASI’s highest level), Freestyle Examiner, Children’s Examiner
- Snowboard Committee Chair PSIA-AASI RM
- Director of WNTR Ski & Snowboard Training
- AASI Interski 2019 and 2023 Team Member
- Currently riding for Burton, Anon, The North Face, Hestra, PhunkshunWear, WSI, Phoozy, Purl Wax, Powerbar Sport